Please see below the best way to sort out the issues with your MB3 Mediabox. Please let me know if you do not come right.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU EVER EXPERIENCE A GREY AND WHITE SCREEN FLICKERING WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS THE MBX APP STORE PLEASE GO TO SETTINGS ON THE HOME SCREEN, APPS, ALL APPS, MBX APPS STORE, CLEAR ALL DATA. NOW PLEASE PROCEED AS YOU WERE.
- MBX Settings – System Configuration – Check for system updates – if it says PROCEED then please do so to step 4.
- MBX Settings – System Configuration – Factory Reset.
- MBX Appstore, Google Play Services, Upgrade, please do so and then Install, no need to RUN it.
- Log in to DSTV, Settings, scroll down to Max Video Quality and change it from Highest to High
- If you use the Google Play Store, Settings, Auto App Updater must be turned OFF; if you do not or don’t intend to then leave as is.
Enjoy your viewing experience!!
The Mediabox Team