Please see below the best way to sort out the issues with your MB3 Mediabox. Please let me know if you do not come right.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU EVER EXPERIENCE A GREY AND WHITE SCREEN FLICKERING WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS THE MBX APP STORE PLEASE GO TO SETTINGS ON THE HOME SCREEN, APPS, ALL APPS, MBX APPS STORE, CLEAR ALL DATA. NOW PLEASE PROCEED AS YOU WERE.
- MBX Settings – System Configuration – Check for system updates – if it says PROCEED then please do so.
- Settings on the Home page, Apps, DSTV – If the version is NOT 1.42.6 then please UNINSTALL. If it is please proceed to step 5.
- MBX Appstore, Google Play Services, If it gives you the option to Upgrade, please do so and then Install ; if it says UNINSTALL then you have the latest version so please proceed.
- If you uninstalled DSTV – MBX Appstore, DSTV, VERSIONS, 1.42.6, click on it and it will download on it’s own, INSTALL and then RUN which will take you to the LOGIN page.
- Log in, Settings, scroll down to Max Video Quality and change it from Highest to High
- If you use the Google Play Store, Settings, Auto App Updater must be turned OFF; if you do not or don’t intend to then leave as is.
Enjoy your viewing experience!!
The Mediabox Team